Built For Success
The Chickasha Economic Development Council (CEDC) accelerates sustainable growth and economic vitality in the City of Chickasha. We support a diverse and highly skilled labor market, provide resources for business expansion, and create opportunities for new businesses through a wide range of training and incentive programs — all with the goal of continuing our community’s standard for an impressive and comfortable quality of life.
- Strategy Development – We will help you develop a plan that will get you through every type of economy and circumstance.
- Market Research – Our staff can help you find the facts to inform your business decisions.
- Building Partnerships – We can connect you with partners at the local, regional, and state levels to support your business needs.
- Demographic & Workforce Statistics – We can provide detailed demographic data at a local level to help you understand your potential customer base or workforce.
- Incentives – We offer a number of incentive programs for new and expanding businesses. Many locations in Chickasha are also eligible for state and federal incentives based on investment.
The Chickasha Economic Development Council is a 501(c)6 non-profit organization. It is contracted by the Chickasha Industrial Authority to “encourage, promote, and foster economic and industrial development.” The CIA allocates funds collected from the city hotel tax to the EDC.
The EDC works alongside the City of Chickasha and other local and regional partners to fulfill this mission.
The EDC Board meets the second Tuesday of every month in the Chamber of Commerce building, 221 W Chickasha Ave., at 7:30 am. Meetings are open to the public. More information is available upon request.