Built For Success
The Chickasha Economic Development Council (CEDC) provides resources for business expansion, and creates opportunities for new businesses through a wide range of training and incentive programs — providing all the tools companies need to grow and expand.
- Strategy Development – We will help you develop a plan that will get you through every type of economy and circumstance.
- Market Research – It can be time consuming and/or expensive to explore the complex relationship between you, your customers and your industry.
- Employee Hierarchy – With the help of the CEDC experts, we can help you discover the roles of your management team and how those roles will interact with your company’s evolution.
- Product Innovation – CEDC will help you discover the patterns of growth and innovation that your product will need to stay ahead of the competition.
- Global Market Resources – Thinking about selling your product globally? CEDC will call in experts to help you start your exporting program.
- Three Months’ Utility Payments or Three Months’ Paid Rent — New Storefront
- New Business Spotlight Article in Area Newspaper
- Half-price first year Chamber Membership
- Building Location Services
- Negotiated Rent
- Business Viability Research
- Sales and Marketing Assistance
- Free Business Insurance Consulting
- Free Business Checking — Arvest, Chickasha Bank & Trust, First National Bank and Trust, Stillwater National Bank, Chickasha.
- Job Creation — $1,000 to $3,000 incentive per job created
- Land Conveyance — Land at the Chickasha Airport Industrial Park may be acquired at little or no cost to your company
- Built to Suit — Purchase or lease shovel ready / site ready and benefit from existing developer partnerships and an expedited project timeline
- Training for Industry Program (TIP Training) — Qualifying business are eligible for no cost, customized training through Canadian Valley Technology Center located in Chickasha
- Workforce Recruitment — Complimentary CEDC coordinated job fair
Chickasha businesses also have access to nationally recognized state incentive programs. Click here to learn more.