Built For Business
Getting product to market is easy with a location that is central to both Oklahoma and the Nation at large.
- 35 minutes to Will Rogers International Airport
- Chickasha Municipal Airport
- Union Pacific and Stillwater Rail Lines
- Immediate access to US Highway 81 and Interstate 44
- 35 minutes from Oklahoma City and Norman
- 3.5 hours to Dallas
- 5.5 hours to Kansas City
- Close access to both I-40 & I-35
CEDC actively partners with local developers and contractors to expedite construction for new and leased properties throughout Chickasha.
- New Market Tax Credit Areas
- Hub Zone, Enterprise Zone, Opportunity Zone, Foreign Trade Zone
- Chickasha Economic Development Council Owned Acreage
- Acreage at the Airport Industrial Park
- New Housing Development + Planned Housing Development
- New 300,000 Square Foot Retail Center
Ranked Among The Best States For Business + Lowest Cost Of Doing Business In The Nation
Oklahoma has the best unemployment insurance tax structure — for four consecutive years
Based on weighing “the actual rate schedules in effect in the most recent year, and the statutory rate schedules that can potentially be implemented at any time depending on the state of the economy and the UI fund.” — The Tax Foundation, 2018
Oklahoma has the second lowest property and corporate income taxes per capita
Oklahoma collects less than half of the national average in property taxes per capita and the second lowest corporate income tax, at $40 per capita. — The Tax Foundation, March 13, 2019
Oklahoma has the lowest retail electricity rates in the U.S.
S&P Global Market looked at residential, commercial and industrial electricity rates across the country and reported that customers in Oklahoma paid the lowest retail rates. — June 21, 2019
Top-Ranking Training & Education Programs
The Chickasha workforce has access to some of the country’s most sophisticated and well recognized training programs, technology centers, and universities delivering a customized education platform to benefit both new and expanding companies.
2020 US News Best Colleges: University of Science and Arts of Oklahoma is ranked #164-#215 in National Liberal Arts Colleges. Schools are ranked according to their performance across a set of widely accepted indicators of excellence.
2014 Kiplinger (Washington D.C. based financial institution) recognized the University of Science and Arts of Oklahoma as “Best College Values Under $30,000”
Chickasha is warm and welcoming by nature. We would love to help your family and your businesses feel at home, and find success, in an ever-growing and thriving community.