Chickasha Small Business Start-up Program
Apply to the Chickasha Economic Development Council (CEDC) to be considered for this program. Applicants must go through our Business Planning Program to qualify. Applicants may be from any community, but must start a business with a storefront within the city limits of Chickasha, Oklahoma.
Business Planning Program
The Business Planning Program includes:
- New business assistance and counseling
- Building search assistance
- Business planning and financing assistance
This program is partnered with the Manufacturer’s Alliance and the OSU New Product Development Center. All of the services provided by this program may be used by existing small businesses and home-based businesses.
Incentives and Assistance
The Start-up Program’s benefits include:
- First three months’ rental payments, not to exceed $5,000 – new business producing sales tax only*
- First three months’ utility payments*
- New business spotlight article in area newspapers
- Half-price first year Chickasha Chamber of Commerce membership
- Building location services
- Negotiating reduced/graduated rent
- QuickBooks training, via Canadian Valley Technology Center
- Business viability research
- Sales and marketing assistance
- Free business insurance consulting
- Free business checking and first check order, plus other services, at participating banks**
Plus many more!
*Rental payments and utility payments may not be combined.
**Participating banks include Arvest, Liberty National Bank, First National Bank and Trust, and Simmons Bank in Chickasha.
For more information or to apply, contact:
Director, Chickasha Economic Development Council
221 W. Chickasha Ave., Chickasha, OK 73018