/ Site Selection / Infrastructure
- Chickasha is located at the crossroads of Interstate 44, US Highway 81, US Highway 62/State Highway 9 and State Highway 19.
- Access to market is quick and easy due to Chickasha’s central location in Oklahoma and the nation.
- Most of the roads leaving Chickasha are four lanes, with a small amount of super two lanes.
- Chickasha is pre-approved by Union Pacific (UP) for a rail spur on the East/West line through Chickasha. The cost should be approx. $250,000. Costs will depend on the amount of traffic
- Custom Transload facility on UP North/South line is located 7 minutes north of the Chickasha Airport Industrial Park on Highway 81.
Chickasha is approx. 2 1/2 hours from:
- Port of Catoosa
- Port of Muskogee
Chickasha Municipal Airport
- Municipal airport with a 5100 ft. jet capable runway
- Easy and convenient refueling process
- Courtesy cars available
- Proposed taxi way to Airport Industrial Park can be built if necessary
Will Rogers World Airport
- 35 minutes from Chickasha