Film and Television

Filming in Chickasha

Chickasha Film Office

Located inside the Production House
502 W Chickasha Ave.
Chickasha, OK 73018

Film Liaison

Reagan Elkins
(405) 863-0446

Certified Film Friendly

Since November 2021, Chickasha has been officially certified as a Film Friendly Community by the Oklahoma Film + Music Office (OF+MO). We aim to connect filmmakers with local resources for mutual benefit. Recent productions filmed in Chickasha include “A Cowgirl’s Song”, starring Cheryl Ladd and Darci Lynn among others, and The Imaginaries’ “Christmas Town” music video. For more information, view the OF+MO press release here.

If you are looking to film in Chickasha, we encourage you to contact the city’s Film Liaison. You can view and download the City of Chickasha’s official film permit here.


For more pictures and locations, see our location directory.


Oklahoma Film Enhancement Rebate Program

The Oklahoma Film Enhancement Rebate Program offers a cash rebate of 35-37% on qualifying Oklahoma expenditures to film and television productions filming in the state. The rebate is extended to film, television and commercial productions. The rebate currently has a $8 million rolling cap per fiscal year (July 1-June 30) and has been renewed through 2027. There is no per-project cap, but each production must have a minimum budget of $50,000 and spend $25,000 in qualified Oklahoma spend. Rebate funds are pre-qualified for eligible applicants on a first-come, first-served basis.

The rebate offers a base percentage of 35% on qualified Oklahoma expenditures. If a minimum of $20,000 is spent on music that has been recorded in Oklahoma by an Oklahoman or on Oklahoma music production costs, an additional 2% is added to the total rebate on qualified Oklahoma expenditures, for a total of 37%.

The Oklahoma Film Enhancement Rebate Program statute is found in Oklahoma Statute Title 68 Section 3621 through 3626.

Point of Purchase Sales Tax Exemption

The Point of Purchase Sales Tax Exemption exempts qualified film productions from paying sales tax on property or services related to the film production. There is no minimum budget or expenditure requirement to take advantage of this incentive. The state’s current sales tax is 4.5%. Local taxes, which vary from city to city and county to county, average between 3% and 4%.

This Point of Purchase Sales Tax Exemption cannot be used in conjunction with the Oklahoma Film Enhancement Rebate Program.

Local Film Business

Intellego Media

Intellego Media is a film and digital media company based in Chickasha, with a desire to bring excellence to the film industry. Its specialties include commercial videos, promotional videos, music videos, and documentaries.

Intellego’s founder, Reagan Elkins, was recognized as the Oklahoma Film and Music Office’s Film Artist of the Month for September 2020. His work has been featured on numerous publications including, American Songwriter, Cowboys & Indians, Monster Energy, Ditty TV, Spill Magazine, Uber Rock, The Oklahoman, and The New York Times Bucks Blogs. You can contact Reagan by email at, or call or text (405) 863-0446.