Transportation & Logistics
Chickasha is centrally located in the State of Oklahoma and centrally located in the United States. Our central location and our various modes of transportation helps move our companies products easily throughout the world.
Chickasha has many highways to get your product where it needs to go.
- Highways include US Highways 81, 62, and 277, and state highways 19, 39, and 9
- Interstate access includes direct access to I-44, and I-40 and I-35 are an average of 25 minutes away.
There are two major rail systems running through Chickasha:
- Union Pacific – Pre-approved for a rail spur on the East/West line thourgh Chickasha
- Transload facility on UP North/South line is located 8 minutes from industrial parks
- Watco runs North/South through Chickasha
Will Rogers World Airport
- Chickasha is a short 35 minute drive
Chickasha Municipal Airport
- Chickasha has a municipal airport with a 5100-ft jet-capable runway
- Easy and convenient refueling process
- Courtesy cars available
Chickasha is approximately 2 1/2 hours from:
- Port of Catoosa
- Port of Muskogee
- Our state and interstate highway system provides alternative truck routes for the ease of getting your product to market.